Not receiving downloads from Amex Card

CES911
CES911 Member
Quicken says that it has downloaded my Amex transactions but it stopped downloading any transactions after January 1, 2023. How do I fix this?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    CES911 said:
    Quicken says that it has downloaded my Amex transactions but it stopped downloading any transactions after January 1, 2023. How do I fix this?
    Hello @CES911

We are sorry about these problems with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what Connection Type are you making use of in order to connect your accounts to online banking services? You can check this by clicking one of the affected accounts in the Account List on the left-hand side of the Quicken panel and then navigating to the Settings menu denoted by the 'gear' icon in the lower right-hand corner of the screen. The Downloads tab in the window that appears should contain this information.

I look forward to your response.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Rick31
    Rick31 Member ✭✭
    My AMEX info was downloading just fine until the January information. I had to go to the AMEX site to download to Quicken. It reported that it had done so. I opened the file. My computer said the file was opened but noting appeared on my account. Where did the data go? Quicken was using "Direct connect"
  • Rick31
    Rick31 Member ✭✭
    I reset the account. Quicken went to AMEX and downloaded 1200+ files. Information now current.
This discussion has been closed.