cc-800 and cc 501

Options
jrcorwin
jrcorwin Member ✭✭
I have deactivated and activated my accounts more times than I care to recall and I'm fighting the CC800 issue yet again. I think I'll start looking for another program because if the "Web Connect" feature doesn't work any better than it does, I might as well have a program I don't have to pay for that is not online. [Edited - Readability]

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    jrcorwin said:
    I have deactivated and activated my accounts more times than I care to recall and I'm fighting the CC800 issue yet again. I think I'll start looking for another program because if the "Web Connect" feature doesn't work any better than it does, I might as well have a program I don't have to pay for that is not online. [Edited - Readability]
    Hello @jrcorwin,   

We are sorry to hear about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you experiencing this issue with multiple financial institutions? When did this problem begin? Please be aware that the latest release is R46.12 and contains a fix in regard One Step Update issues some users are continuing to experience. So first, we advise that you check for updates by navigating to Help > Check for Updates in the upper menu at the top of the screen and see if the latest update will help resolve your issue.

I look forward to hearing back from you. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jrcorwin
    jrcorwin Member ✭✭
    Options
    I began having problems this last time right after I downloaded my interest on the first of January. I started getting CC-800 right after that and every day I received that code until I deactivated and reactivated every account. One thing was fixed though, which I had been fighting all last year. The "Heartland Credit Union" was unavailable for me to add as an account but it now is available. My subscription is up in February and I am seriously considering a change after using Quicken over 25 years!
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    jrcorwin said:
    I began having problems this last time right after I downloaded my interest on the first of January. I started getting CC-800 right after that and every day I received that code until I deactivated and reactivated every account. One thing was fixed though, which I had been fighting all last year. The "Heartland Credit Union" was unavailable for me to add as an account but it now is available. My subscription is up in February and I am seriously considering a change after using Quicken over 25 years!
    Hello @jrcorwin,   

Thank you for getting back to me about this; we do apologize about these ongoing issues.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.

• Navigate to Edit
      • Preferences...
      • Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
      • Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
      • Follow the prompts to Sign Out
      • Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    These steps have been helpful to a number of users experiencing similar issues, so let us know how this works, if you have the chance to check back in with us about this. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.