Last Update destroying all previous Quicken files and having to resort to Restore Backups

edmund129
edmund129 Unconfirmed, Member ✭✭
In the Last Quicken Update every time I start Quicken it brings up an a file more than 1 month ago, way way out of sync of what should be current. Now I have to do a Restore Backups every time I run Quicken and then delete my online file and create a new one which takes a very very very long time. Before the Restored file can be worked with, but only to have to repeat this same procedure every time I run Quicken.

Comments

• Hello @edmund129,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

First, I suggest manually reinstalling the latest version using the Mondo Patch which you can find through this link. Although the Mondo Patch is the same version release as the current version you have currently installed, when manually downloading and installing the Mondo Patch through the support article I provided, helps give us a better idea of whether or not everything was installed properly during the first initial in-product install. 

If the issue resolves itself by installing through the Mondo Patch, it would indicate and confirm that something went wrong during the initial in-product install. If it does not resolve it, then that confirms that further investigation and troubleshooting are needed.

If you wish to take precautions prior to installing the Mondo Patch, I recommend saving a backup of your data file first (just in case).

Please let me know how this goes. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.