NFCU Not Updating with new Credit Card Transactions (Q Mac)

Options
usnavy1610
usnavy1610 Member ✭✭
My NFCU Credit card account has not been updating with verified new transactions (both debits and credits) since 6 January. I've created a dummy file and the problem replicates. Checking/Savings seems to be operating correctly.

Comments

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @usnavy1610,

I am not seeing the same behavior as you - I last downloaded 2 NFCU credit card accounts successfully on 1/10/23.  Which version of Quicken are you currently running and when did you install that? 

Other users are seeing problems with downloading various types of NFCU accounts - but for full-transparency, we are not Mac users.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• usnavy1610
    usnavy1610 Member ✭✭
    Options
    @Frankx, thanks for replying. I'm Quicken MAC Version 6.11.3 (Build 611.47347.100) running on MAC OS 12.6.2, and I keep it updated as new versions come out. As mentioned, I first observed this in my regular Quicken file. I created a dummy file that included only my NFCU accounts, and the symptom was still present. Thanks usnavy1610
This discussion has been closed.