I clicked on the down arrow in the CHECK# column.

Options
Vince Drottar
Vince Drottar Member ✭✭
Now my previous checks have no order at all.there all over the place. What did I do wrong and what can I do to fix it. FYI, just down loaded the new version of Quicken.

Best Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Try sorting your register in Date order.
    To do so, click the Date column header once. This will sort the register by Date.
    A little ▴ ▾ triangle next to the word Date indicates the sort order: ascending, newest transaction at bottom of register or descending, newest transaction at top of register. To toggle sort order between ascending and descending order just click the Date column header again.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can sort by most of the columns just by clicking the column heading.  If you click the heading again it will reverse the sort order.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    VInce- what order do you want it in? click the arrow at the top of THAT column.  I normally just keep things in date order.  
  • Vince Drottar
    Vince Drottar Member ✭✭
    Options
    The checks are not only jumbled,There in a chain. Scrolling down or up, there isn't and end. You just come back to where you started??
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Try sorting your register in Date order.
    To do so, click the Date column header once. This will sort the register by Date.
    A little ▴ ▾ triangle next to the word Date indicates the sort order: ascending, newest transaction at bottom of register or descending, newest transaction at top of register. To toggle sort order between ascending and descending order just click the Date column header again.
  • volvogirl
    volvogirl SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    You can sort by most of the columns just by clicking the column heading.  If you click the heading again it will reverse the sort order.  

I'm staying on Quicken 2013 Premier for Windows.

This discussion has been closed.