Frustrated123 Member ✭✭
This not the user name that I originally chose
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Thank you for your response.

Your first choice of "Frustrated" is indeed already taken, so it has been changed to "Frustrated123" per your request. Let us know if you still desire something different.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll flag a Moderator, who can change it for you ... but what username would you like?
    BTW, the Mods are all on holiday today for MLK day.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    It may have been changed if you picked something that was either unacceptable or had Quicken in it.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    To add to the @splasher comment,

Or if it happened to be already taken...

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Quicken Anja
    Hello @acollins,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

As others have mentioned above; if your username was changed, it likely contained sensitive information such as a full email address, it contained the word "Quicken" which is always removed so others can easily identify who in the Community works for Quicken, it was already taken or it was otherwise considered inappropriate.

With this in mind, if you wish to still have your username changed, please respond to this thread with the username you wish to request, and I will be happy to change it for you.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• Frustrated123
    Frustrated123 Member ✭✭
    My first choice would be "Frustrated" (with random numbers at the end if that is already taken). Next choice would be "Random" or "Anything" (with random numbers ...... If none of those are allowed, just pick one for me
  • Quicken Anja
    edited January 2023 Answer ✓
    Thank you for your response.

Your first choice of "Frustrated" is indeed already taken, so it has been changed to "Frustrated123" per your request. Let us know if you still desire something different.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.