Keep getting a CC-929 error

bshopay
bshopay Member ✭✭✭✭
Each time I attempt to connect to any of my banks (American Express, Mountain America Credit Union, etc) I keep getting a CC-929 error. I researched this error and tried waiting and hour and disable the mobile/web sync, sign-out and back in. I even created a new file and have not been able to connect to these institutions.

This is Quicken for Mac Version 6.11.3 (Build 611.47347.100)

Comments

• bshopay
    bshopay Member ✭✭✭✭
    I have noticed that this is happening only when trying to use Quicken Connect. If the bank offers Direct Connection, it works fine.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    bshopay said:
    I have noticed that this is happening only when trying to use Quicken Connect. If the bank offers Direct Connection, it works fine.
    Hello @bshopay,    

We are sorry to hear about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

If you have already attempted waiting one hour and then signing out and back in, then it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue.

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.