Stock Quotes Not Updating

sselinger
sselinger Member
Have been away from Quicken for about 3 weeks. When I returned and started Quicken it updated and now the program no longer updates stock quotes. Any solution to this issue?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @sselinger,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• sselinger
    sselinger Member
    Issue still persists after trying to sign out and then sign back in.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    sselinger said:
    Issue still persists after trying to sign out and then sign back in.
    Hello @sselinger,   

Thank you for letting us know about the results of the previous troubleshooting. We apologize about these continuing issues with Stock Quotes.

Unfortunately, given the ongoing nature of this issue, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue.

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • sselinger
    sselinger Member
    Thanks
  • Nermal
    Nermal Member ✭✭
    I am also having this issue all of the sudden today. NO quotes will download, not through the update pulldown in Investing and not through the individual security update or through historical prices. Help! Can't use Quicken without quote updates.
  • Nermal
    Nermal Member ✭✭
    Have already tried signing out and in all the way as suggested above. Anyone else with this issue?????>
  • Nermal
    Nermal Member ✭✭
    Just tried it one more time and this time it worked. Must have had an internal intermittent problem
This discussion has been closed.