PNC accounts not updating correctly

Options
Hello, my inclination today is to delete all of my PNC accounts in Quicken and give up. But since my subscription is active until August, I'd like to find a solution. I've used Quicken for many years and have been dealing with PNC account problems for awhile. The solution that worked was to manually update my PNC accounts by downloading the quicken file directly from the PNC website and importing it into Quicken. Last fall this stopped working reliably. I'd try to import the file and Quicken would tell me the account I wanted to update didn't exist. I'd try it several times and then sometimes it would update my PNC accounts. The same thing was happening with my PNC credit card account. I tried switching to the automatic web connect and it downloaded all the credit card transactions. However, when the statement for that credit card was released, Quicken would import all those transactions again, this time with the date of the statement. I worked with a Quicken support person over the phone ;last fall. We tried changing some settings, but nothing was resolved. Eventually, the phone call got dropped and I never heard back from Quicken. I guess she'd exhausted her ideas and hung up. Any PNC users out there who can help me? Thanks.

Comments

• SandiM
    SandiM Member
    Options
    I am having the same trouble and also want to give up. Some of my PNC accounts will download, but the credit card and investment account will not. This has been going on for some time and I have tried "everything." Would love a solution. The error message is Error cc-800 and I have followed the online directions.
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Have either of you tried contacting support? There is no reason you should not be able to get this connection to PNC resolved. You can reach support here: Official Quicken® Support - Phone, Chat, or Community
This discussion has been closed.