US Treasury Bills and Notes Not Synching from TD Ameritrade Accounts

jmehle
jmehle Member
Between my wife and me, we have three different TD Ameritrade accounts. Two of the accounts none of the US Treasury Bills / Notes synch or show up at all - all the securities are there. One account only two of the four auto synch. I am new to Quicken, and all the discussion on manually inputting means I would have to actively manage each Treasury Bill or Note, and that makes no sense. Is this an error in Quicken, or something they just don't do? Or is there a different way to have them auto synch?

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    jmehle said:
    Between my wife and me, we have three different TD Ameritrade accounts. Two of the accounts none of the US Treasury Bills / Notes synch or show up at all - all the securities are there. One account only two of the four auto synch. I am new to Quicken, and all the discussion on manually inputting means I would have to actively manage each Treasury Bill or Note, and that makes no sense. Is this an error in Quicken, or something they just don't do? Or is there a different way to have them auto synch?
    Hello @jmehle,   

We are sorry to hear about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community. 

What connection method are you currently making use of in order to add or link your accounts to online banking services? Please note that you can verify this anytime by going to Tools > Account List and then clicking on the Edit button in the row associated with the affected accounts. Next, go to the Online Services tab in the new window that appears afterward. The information we are looking for should be found under the Online Setup callout box. 

Were you trying to match downloaded transactions with one of the three accounts, in particular? Also, are each of these three accounts making use of the exact same banking credentials?

I look forward to your answers.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • jmehle
    jmehle Member
    Direct Connect on all three. They are all brokerage accounts. In looking deeper, some of the US Treasury Notes and Bills are showing up, but not all. I have reconciled with my online brokerage account and can see which US Treasury Notes and Bills are mising.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    jmehle said:
    Direct Connect on all three. They are all brokerage accounts. In looking deeper, some of the US Treasury Notes and Bills are showing up, but not all. I have reconciled with my online brokerage account and can see which US Treasury Notes and Bills are mising.
    Hello @jmehle,    

We are sorry that this problem remains. Thank you for bringing me more details about what seems to be happening with transaction downloads.

If this issue is recurring, then it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. 

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.