Bank of America Account Not Downloading Checking and Savings Accounts

Posting the same as another user: Transactions for my Bank of America checking and savings accounts are not downloading. However, transactions for my Bank of America VISA card are downloading. I am using Quicken for Mac.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Posting the same as another user: Transactions for my Bank of America checking and savings accounts are not downloading. However, transactions for my Bank of America VISA card are downloading. I am using Quicken for Mac.
    Hello @thinkdifferent2k21,    

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services. Thank you for talking with us about this here on the Quicken Community.

Given the nature of this issue, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I would prefer to offer more advice from the Quicken Community, but this is a unique case and speaking with Support would be the best way to proceed in addressing this issue.

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • But this is a problem with Quicken not on the end user end, please address it
This discussion has been closed.