Is any version of Quicken compatible with Linux?

Aelnyon
Aelnyon Member
edited February 2023 in Before you Buy
I have been using Quicken on windows since 2000 (when I got my first job).
BUT, over the years, I have developed a hatred for windows.
As a disabled mom, I do not have the free money to get a Mac.
Is any version compatible with Linux?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Aelnyon,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your request.

Unfortunately, Quicken is currently only offered on Windows and Mac, and is not available on Linux.

Therefore, I'd like to refer you to this active Idea post regarding this topic instead. If you would like to see this be added in the future, you can go ahead and add your vote by clicking the up arrow underneath the vote count (see example below) as well as a comment explaining how this idea would be beneficial for you.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Greg_the_Geek
    Greg_the_Geek SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    You could try CrossOver from Code Weavers. Run Microsoft Windows software on Mac, Linux and ChromeOS | CodeWeavers They have a free trial and I believe they support Quicken.
    Quicken Subscription HBRP - Windows 10
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    You can also run Parallels and run the Windows version of Quicken.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    @jfclague, Parallels requires a copy of Windows whereas CrossOver does not.
  • jfclague
    jfclague Member ✭✭✭✭
    @jfclague, Parallels requires a copy of Windows whereas CrossOver does not.

Correct, but we know Windows products work on Parallels where CrossOver it is a coin flip.
  • Greg_the_Geek
    No coin flip, Quicken is a supported application on CrossOver. Quicken | Compatibility Database | CodeWeavers
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    No coin flip, Quicken is a supported application on CrossOver. Quicken | Compatibility Database | CodeWeavers
    It isn't a coin flip, they support it, but from time to time when a new release of Quicken comes out it breaks, and the users have to report it and get them to fix it.

BTW someone should tell them that Quicken is no longer owned by Intuit.   ;)

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.