Problems with One Step Update

Options
I am not able to update all of my Quicken accounts using one step update. After I click the OSU button, the process completes showing all accounts as having been updated successfully, but only two of my credit card accounts, BOA and Chase, have actually been updated. They both showed flags for accepting downloaded transactions the first time I did it today. None of my US Bank accounts changed from the last time they were updated back in December, even though I can see new transactions in those accounts since that time.

A little more background here: I recently changed all my online financial account passwords due to the LastPass online backup data breach. I also changed my Quicken vault password because I had stored that in LastPass as well. I tried clicking update from the gear icon in a couple of my individual US Bank accounts, which brought up a dialog box asking if I had changed my password recently. I chose Yes and was prompted to enter my new password. The new password was accepted and the update process completed, showing it as having been successful, but just as before, the accounts aren't actually updated.

I looked at past posts on One Step Update problems and have already run both File/Validate and Supervalidate, shutting Quicken down and restarting it each time after a minute or so. Each time the log shows no issues found.

Has anyone else encountered a similar issue, and is there a fix for it?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Juan2Dia,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, I suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 
    Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.