home, business & rental properties (for Q Mac)

Options
TMcCoy
TMcCoy Member
I purchased the home, business & rental properties edition but the download link only downloaded the home edition. There are no tabs for the rest. Support just keeps taking me to FAQ

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hello @TMcCoy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Please be advised that Business and Rental Property features are only available in Quicken for Windows. Quicken for Mac does not currently offer these features.

However, we do have this active Idea post regarding this topic which is currently marked as Planned. If you would like to be notified of updates on this feature as they become available, you can go ahead and bookmark the thread by clicking the bookmark ribbon in the top-right corner.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    You will need to contact support to either get a refund for the price difference by downgrading your subscription, or return the subscription and purchase a new one at the premier level.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.