1/19/23--R46.12 Won't Download Chase Transactions

Options
sterry
sterry Member
After the recent R46.12 update (build 27.146.12), Quicken will not download transactions from Chase in One-Step Update. No error code is posted, and Chase accounts do not appear in the update list after the download is initiated. During the download, a "processing" message appears next to the Chase line, but then nothing appears in the list.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    sterry said:
    After the recent R46.12 update (build 27.146.12), Quicken will not download transactions from Chase in One-Step Update. No error code is posted, and Chase accounts do not appear in the update list after the download is initiated. During the download, a "processing" message appears next to the Chase line, but then nothing appears in the list.
    Hello @sterry,   

We are sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.

Unfortunately, given the nature of this issue, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue.

I hope that this is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • THFL
    THFL Member
    Options
    I did a year end clearing of accounts at the end of December. I’ve had no problems with Chase after that.
  • emhamiltn
    emhamiltn Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    sterry said:
    I'm having the exact same issue.
  • emhamiltn
    emhamiltn Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Following up on this, I went into the Online Service setup under Account Details, clicked on "Reset Account" and went through the reauthorization with Chase. Everything *seems* to be working normally now.
This discussion has been closed.