I have transactions missing from two credit card accounts after doing an online update.

The last transaction in both accounts is from June 2022. The One Step Update Summary shows that the update is complete for both accounts but no new transactions.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @stevehavert,

Can you tell us the issuers' names for the 2 credit cards? Also which method is being used for those downloads?

Get back to us and we'll go from there.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• American Express and PayPal are the two I'm having problems with. The steps I'm taking are clicking "Update Accounts" icon in the Accounts toolbar.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @stevehavert,

If you are sure that there are transactions in these accounts that haven't been downloaded yet, I would suggest that you first make a good backup of your Quicken datafile.  Next you should - one account at a time - follow these instructions:

1) Open the account register;
    2) Click on the little "Gear" icon in the upper right of the screen;
    3) Select "Edit Account Details"
    4) Click on the "Online Services" tab;
    5) Click on the "Reset Account" button;
    6) In the pop-up window - enter your password and click "OK";
    7) In the "Activate One Step" window - hit "Connect";
    8) In the "We found the following accounts" window - under "action" - choose "link to existing account" making sure the right account is shown - then click "Next";
    9) Click "finish" (if prompted) and then click "Okay".

Hopefully this should reset the accounts and restore your downloads.

Let us know how that goes and/or if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.