How or where does one go to retrieve reconciliation reports that have been completed

fplcrin
fplcrin Member
I completed my reconciliation and did not print out a copy of my report. Can I access these reports? If yes, where or how to access the reports?

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @fplcrin,

Unless you have either saved or printed the reconciliation report, you will be unable to access it - with one exception.  That exception is - you may be able to print or save the Last reconciliation report you've completed for an account (and only that last one), if you take these steps:

1) Open the account register in Quicken;
    2) in the ribbon - at the very top of the screen - Click on "Reports" > "Banking" > "Reconciliation"
    3) In the Pop-Up window > Insert a report Title and then click "OK"
    4) A Print pop-up window may appear - if so click the printer you want to use, etc.;
    5) The reconciliation report for that account should print.

Please let me know how that goes or if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Hi @fplcrin,

Unless you have either saved or printed the reconciliation report, you will be unable to access it - with one exception.  That exception is - you may be able to print or save the Last reconciliation report you've completed for an account (and only that last one), if you take these steps:

1) Open the account register in Quicken;
    2) in the ribbon - at the very top of the screen - Click on "Reports" > "Banking" > "Reconciliation"
    3) In the Pop-Up window > Insert a report Title and then click "OK"
    4) A Print pop-up window may appear - if so click the printer you want to use, etc.;
    5) The reconciliation report for that account should print.

Please let me know how that goes or if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• fplcrin
    fplcrin Member
    Perfect, great help, thank you
This discussion has been closed.