One Step Update Issues

I am not sure how many users are experiencing these issues. In my experience one step update has not worked properly for weeks or even months now. Update is not getting done via Express Web Connect on a reliable basis and cannot depend on Quicken any more for monitoring accounts on a regular basis. Considering that we are subscribing to Quicken every year now, I find this unacceptable but do not know what to do other than discontinuing the subscription. I am hoping that Quicken will fix these issues soon.

Comments

• retird
    retird Member ✭✭✭✭
    Have you called Tech Support?

Windows 11 (2 separate computers)..... Quicken Premier.. HAVE USED QUICKEN CONTINUOUSLY SINCE 1985.

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @govindanck

1) have you called Tech Support?
    2) what version of WINDOWS are you using?
    3) which financial inatitutions are you connecting with? 
  • govindanck
    govindanck Member ✭✭
    1. Not yet, but reported the problem to quicken several times.
    2. The problem is seen with Windows 10 and 11. Quicken version R46,12, Build 27.1.46.12
    3. Major banks -CITI, Bank of America, AmEx and my Credit Union
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @GOVINDANCK - if you are on Win10 or Win11, then best to contact Support.  I bank with BofA and have no issues with downloading transactions 
  • STB81
    STB81 Member
    Takes forever to update the transactions I use Bank of America. Seems to be worse since 2023.It has been taking along time to update for about a year.
    Another issue I also have had forever now is it omits transactions on occasion during the downloads making it a nightmare to reconcile.
  • jbeat8454
    jbeat8454 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same update issue with Ally Bank account. I removed and tried to re-add account but that doesn't work. Restored file from previous day. Still have same issue with Ally Bank.
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭

@STBB1 and @jbeat8454 - by coincidence, I have banking relationships at both Ally and Bofa. I have absolutely NO issues with one step updates from either institution. One common factor is they are both EWC+ communication links, so that may be a clue. Can I ask what verson of WINDOWS are you on and how old are your laptops/ PCs? Have you contacted Support? Since I have no issues and you are having issues, that kinda leads to your PCs as the potential suspect.

This discussion has been closed.