Still incomplete USAA credit card transactions downloading

I'm just logging this issue again to be sure Quicken sees this. I am missing a significant portion of my transactions, which is completely not helpful. Obviously.

Comments

• not only sees this, but prioritizes it
  • arrrgh, sorry, I submitted a totally not helpful comment. I'm ok with Schwab, it's my USAA credit card that has incomplete transactions. I'm sorry for the mistake. Unfortunately, I can't edit my comment.
  • Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I edited the headline.  I'd think you should be able to edit your own posts by clicking on the ellipsis (3 dots between the flag and the box the the right of the headline), but maybe not.

• Ferdaze
    Ferdaze Member
    I have been having the same issue on USAA credit card only that started around Jan 20 2023.
  • USAA Checking and savings download...Visa and American Express do not. Spent an entire morning with a Quicken agent that eventually restored transactions, only to have the synch fail after that session. I have disconnected/reconnected the accounts. Extremely frustrated, as the issue is on the quicken end...assured that it is not on the USAA side.
  • bobbuckman2
    bobbuckman2 Member ✭✭
    I have been having this same issue with my USAA American Express since 12/27/22 (the last successful download). I've tried disconnecting/reconnecting to no avail.
  • lcdrhall
    lcdrhall Member ✭✭
    My USAA Visa stopped updating on (09/04/22) I've disconnected and reconnected several times. Still doesn't
    work. Suggestions?
  • Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.