Bank of America Account Not Downloading (Q Mac)

Transactions for my Bank of America checking and savings accounts are not downloading. However, transactions for my Bank of America VISA card are downloading. I am using Quicken for Mac.

Comments

• Hello @NeilUngerleider,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent migration of Bank of America, we recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps and utilize functions such as screen share. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• I am having the same problem.
  • bigtkirk
    bigtkirk Member
    Same problem here downloading Bank of America bank account information as of this morning. Using Quicken for Windows.
  • Mine has resolved itself, so check your Quicken
  • Alex107
    Alex107 Member ✭✭✭
    This happen right after each Quicken version upgrade. Online settings for Bank of America are getting reset and re-authorization needed. This issue is not new and should be addressed by Quicken support.
  • sfjb1
    sfjb1 Member ✭✭
    I get some transactions downloaded, but it often skips some. If I do a manual download from the B of A site, I get duplicates with Quicken does not recognize and 'match' so I have to edit the download. Ugh.
  • Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jefflock
    jefflock Member ✭✭✭
    I am having the same issue. It appears to be all Bank of America Accounts.
  • jefflock
    jefflock Member ✭✭✭
    Upon further investigation, it appears that Bank of America needs to be "Reauthorized" to communicate with Quicken. The way to do this, in Quicken go to > Tools > Account List. Then on the Bank of America Account click the "Edit" button.  Select the "Online Services" tab, then click the "Reset Account" button. This will take you though the Bank of America Re-authorization procedure for 3rd parties. This worked for me. 
  • Quicken Janean
    Quicken Janean Moderator admin
    Hi All, I am sorry for the trouble caused. Can you let me know if any of you are receiving any type of error message? Thank you. 

-Quicken Janean

Quicken Janean

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• jhs0807
    jhs0807 Member ✭✭
    I am having the same problem. Some transactions this month have downloaded but many have not. Re-establishing the connection to Bank of America did not solve the problem.
  • gulf83
    gulf83 Member ✭✭
    same problem. no updates
  • Lady19
    Lady19 Member
    I am having the same problem over and over. Have reset the accounts many times.
  • Mani1980
    Mani1980 Member
    Same here. Tried resetting the connection too. It worked with my first setup a few days ago. Now it doesn't work at all.
  • ValerieK
    ValerieK Member ✭✭
    Having the same issue as of today. Last update on 2/1 was fine. Resetting and reauthorizing did not solve the problem. I had to manually download the transactions for 7 accounts, 1 at a time!
  • Speaker
    Speaker Member
    I would be delighted to reauthorize if Quicken would ask me to. It has my account totals with Bank of America right, but it skips major transactions (I sold my house and it doesn't know there was a $230,000 transfer into my account, for example). I'm using R47.15. I tried reinstalling it. This is Quicken for Windows, updated software twice today. I've used Quicken for 30 years and am not afraid to try a fix if somebody has found one. All other accounts are fine.
  • Having the same problem. What's the fix Quicken?
  • I did not have an issue as of February 4 but now it won't download any transactions. I did reset and reauthorize but it is still not updating the account. Weirdly, it does have the correct account balance at the bottom. Is there a fix for this?
  • thinkdifferent2k21
    thinkdifferent2k21 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Nevermind bank holiday
  • thinkdifferent2k21
    thinkdifferent2k21 Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    never mind bank holiday :)
  • dokwine
    dokwine Member ✭✭

Same problem. Win 11 Quicken for Windows running on Parallels/M1 Mac. last successful download appears to be ~ 2/16/23. Did the reset/re-authorization thing. That completed successfully but No Joy on downloads.

This discussion has been closed.