Missing Brokerage Transactions

keithgo1
keithgo1 Member ✭✭
I'm having an issue with multiple Merrill Lynch accounts where my transactions are not being displayed at all. I've deactivated/ reactivated numerous times but with the same results. Only the balances for each account are displayed. I've also went into Keychain Access to delete my saved login credentials for these accounts prior and then reactivated again with the same results. The last option that I havent tried yet is to re-add these accounts as "new" instead of linking them to the existing accounts in my Quicken file. Any suggestions?

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    When you click on one of these accounts in the left sidebar and then click the Settings icon on the bottom toolbar, what is the setting selected for Investment Tracking Method. From your description, it sounds like it's set to Simple, where you want it se too Detailed. Simple Tracking shows balances but not individual transactions. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • keithgo1
    keithgo1 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the suggestion. It appears some were set to simple so I changed one account to Detailed. Quicken forced me to deactivate and reactivate the account to Merrill, which i did, but was prompted to choose again during the process but "detailed" was grayed out and not an option. The window stated that Merrill doesnt support detailed transactions. Is something possibly corrupted?
  • jacobs
    Are you using a Direct Connect connection for Merrill? If you have a Quicken Connect connection, can you change it to Direct Connect? That might allow you to switch to Detailed Tracking. I'm certain there are other Quicken users out here who download Merrill transactions! ;) 
  • keithgo1
    keithgo1 Member ✭✭
    It's always been direct connect. No matter what i do though, I'm no longer able to select detailed tracking....both during the activation or after the link is made. It all indicates Merrill does not support detailed tracking. 2 screenshots attached......
  • jacobs
    @keithgo1 One thing you can try is to create a new data file temporarily, and try connection just the Merrill account. Doe sit work in the new file, or still claim there is no detail tracking for Direct Connect accounts? Beyond that, unless anyone else here with specific Merrill knowledge can chime in, you may want to schedule some time and reach out to Quicken Support to see if they can do anything else to remedy this.
  • keithgo1
    keithgo1 Member ✭✭
    It appears that the newly released Quicken for Mac v6.12.1 (Build 612.47851.100) has resolved the detailed transaction download problem....at least for Merrill. I reactivated the accounts after installing the update. Once it recognized my accounts, I chose to add them as new instead of linking them. It also allowed me to choose detailed transactions as an option. All is well again, at least for now. Thanks for the support!
This discussion has been closed.