Investing Accounts Still Don't Sync with Mobile App

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Investing Accounts on Quicken Desktop not syncing with Quicken Mobile.

Comments

• pesto242
    pesto242 Member ✭✭
    This did not solve the problem. My dataset is set exactly like the file. This has been an issue for 2 years and still not fixed.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    pesto242 said:
    This did not solve the problem. My dataset is set exactly like the file. This has been an issue for 2 years and still not fixed.
    Hello @pesto242,   

We are sorry about this problem with syncing in the Mobile App. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

Unfortunately, if the earlier steps were unsuccessful in resolving this issue, it will be necessary to reach out to Quicken Support. You can do this with the information provided in this link. They will need to document and troubleshoot this issue in greater details with the resources and tools uniquely available to them. I wish that I could provide a resolution from the Quicken Community, but this represents the next necessary step in addressing this issue.

I hope that is helpful.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • dagalbraith
    dagalbraith Member ✭✭
    This is a known problem and as stated above has been an issue for more than two years. It seems incredible that this has not been addressed or the issue cannot be resolved when every other financial application out there just doesn't seem to have a problem with this. As mentioned in another statement, Personal Capital, Mint, even your own Simplify application has no problem with synchronizing connected investment accounts.
  • dagalbraith
    dagalbraith Member ✭✭
    If you can believe this...the securities sync across to the web app and their market values are listed correctly but the totals don't add up. How difficult is that?
  • Tman
    Tman Member ✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    The latest update solves this issue PARTLY, however both Quicken Web AND mobile will not list any investment whose stock symbol starts with he letter “A”. Even in watchlist. This has been an issue for as long as the sync. That’s why the numbers don’t add up.
This discussion has been closed.