CFNA is not updating, but says "Complete" after the update - NO error messages at all

Options
Charles@
Charles@ Member ✭✭
Since I don't use the card often, I didn't notice it right away. But, for the past several months, quicken is NOT updating from the website even though all indications says it is. I had to manually Reconcile for the past few months after finding that a recent charge that I made never showed up after several updates. After 2 weeks of running updates (not all on the same date - haha), I noticed that even though CFNA is listed as "Complete" in green as are all my other accounts. It has actually not synced or updated anything at all. All my payments made and the charge I recently put on the card had to be manually entered to get it all back up to date. This appears to be an issue from August 2022 up til now. I have tried Deactivating Online Services and reconnecting. It did not work. Any suggestions?

UPDATE IN INFO: Right after posting this, I downloaded the new latest version. Ver: R47.7 Build 27.1.47.7
You will note in the screenshot I attached, that now the Online Balance and the Ending Balance not match. They did before. The Ending balance is off Exactly what the difference is of the Online Balance. In other words, if I were to Reconcile the account at this moment, it would need to make a Balance Adjustment of $1853.94. Whereas BEFORE the update, there would have not balance adjustment whatsoever.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Charles@ said:
    Since I don't use the card often, I didn't notice it right away. But, for the past several months, quicken is NOT updating from the website even though all indications says it is. I had to manually Reconcile for the past few months after finding that a recent charge that I made never showed up after several updates. After 2 weeks of running updates (not all on the same date - haha), I noticed that even though CFNA is listed as "Complete" in green as are all my other accounts. It has actually not synced or updated anything at all. All my payments made and the charge I recently put on the card had to be manually entered to get it all back up to date. This appears to be an issue from August 2022 up til now. I have tried Deactivating Online Services and reconnecting. It did not work. Any suggestions?
    Hello @Charles@,     

We are sorry about these issues with online banking services. Thank you for alerting us to this here on the Quicken Community.

Are you simply not receiving transactions after a One Step Update? If so, you have the chance, it would help us to troubleshoot the situation if you could save a backup by going to File > Save a Backup... in the upper menu at the top of the screen while Quicken is open and then create a new 'test' data file by following the steps listed below:
    1. Navigate to File
    2. Select New
    3. Select Start from scratch
    4. Click Next
    5. Click Next
    6. Choose Don't use Quicken Mobile & Web
    7. Click Next 

You may then add your CFNA-affiliated accounts in the newly created data file by by navigating to the Add Account button in the Tools menu in the upper left-hand side of the screen, or in the upper central-left hand side denoted by the '+' symbol then choosing your financial institution and entering your credentials as prompted. I am curious whether or not these issues continue in this data file. 

Let us know about your results, if you can.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.