One Step Update - Not Working - Blank Box

Veggi77
Veggi77 Member ✭✭
I initiate the One Step Update and enter my password. The usual box pops up. However, none of my accounts are listed in the box under "Download Transactions and Balances." Hence, I cannot even activate/deactivate, etc. to try to work around it. It is just a blank box. 1) Yes, I have the most recent update 2) Yes, I have tried closing and reopening my file 3) Yes, I have tried the previous week's backup as well as the current. It happens under all backups and my most recent file that is up-to-date. 4) Yes I have closed the whole program and restarted it.

Basically, I cannot download anything rendering the program unusable unless I manually enter hundreds of transactions.

Comments

• Veggi77
    Veggi77 Member ✭✭
    Also, all of my accounts were removed from Automatic Updates after the new Quicken update and I have not been able to re-link about half of them.
  • orvle
    orvle Member
    After an update last year my one step update also stopped working. In addition all my data was gone save for two entries from 2001 repeated dozens of times. When I tried to back up from the cloud it said the file was corrupt. Fortunately I had another backup. Last week after an update the same thing happened. In addition, every time I use quicken it seems to knock out my Wi-Fi and I have to reboot my system. Still have not been able to use one step update. Very frustrating and time consuming
  • Veggi77
    Veggi77 Member ✭✭
    I am also having to RE-link the accounts that would link constantly having to sign into the linked institutions.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

• Veggi77
    Veggi77 Member ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    I think it will take more than a phone call. I believe the whole system is having problems since the last update. The program is crashing, not backing up a file, stating it cannot close files then stating it cannot connect with Quicken. Wifi is a-okay! Banks have error codes stating it is not a bank error but a problem with Quicken. My entire morning gone.
  • nzeda@
    nzeda@ Member ✭✭✭
    I have been experiencing one step update freezing up since November 2022, when I re-installed Quicken on a new laptop (using Windows 11). Since then I have been updating my accounts manually. My subscription expires in February 2023, I would have spent 4 months without OSU. I should be reimbursed for 4 out 12 months in which OSU is not working. I have used Quicken (Business & Rental Property) for 20 years and will not renew it until this issue is resolved...
This discussion has been closed.