I keep getting a nightly alert from my bank.

VME913
VME913 Member
First Foundation Bank

You recently logged into your online banking from an unrecognized device or browser.

Login date and time: 01/26/2023 12:16 AM Pacific
IP Address: 206.108.41.102
For more information about this IP address, visit https://www.whatismyip.com/ip-address-lookup/

Note: You will receive this alert if you: set up your account with an external service to aggregate your accounts (such as Mint or Quicken), sign in for the first time on a new device or a new browser, use your browser’s private/incognito mode, clear your browser’s cookies, or use a VPN.

About a week or 2 ago, I updated my account on Quicken and now I am getting these emails daily. Is there any way to get them to stop?"
Thanks.

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please do TOOLS, Account List and tell us what's in the "Transaction Download" column across from this account.
    It sounds like you're being notified that Q/Intuit's servers are connecting to your bank to collect the info for the next time that you request a download ... this is explained in the NOTE that you provided.
    You'll have to ask your bank how to stop these messages, Q can't control it.
    Alternatively, turn off downloads into this account.

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

This discussion has been closed.