Wealthscape Citizens Investment Services

Jim Cebula
Jim Cebula Member ✭✭
Unable to add accounts from Wealthscape Investor. I have previous accounts that download full holdings and transactions. Adding a new account I am asked for username, pin(password), routing number??, and account number. Just get an error. I can connect to mystreetscape but this only downloads balance (not holdings) and does not seem to update. Any help appreciated!

Answers

• Hello @Jim Cebula,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Jim Cebula
    Jim Cebula Member ✭✭
    Thanks. First, there is a field for routing number on the account setup screen. I do not know what to enter here. The actual routing number does not work. The routing number shown in quicken for my existing accounts is 1234. That does not work either. The error message is also shown.
  • I am having the exact same problem. I'm trying to link my new wealthscape investor account to quicken but it's like quicken thinks it's a checking account, needing a PIN and routing number. I've called wealthscape and quicken and both are telling me the problem is not on their ends
  • Hello @Jim Cebula and @dianapelletier,

Thank you for providing more information. 

I am going to pass this along internally with my team to have the issue further looked into and hopefully, more information gathered. I can come back and update you once I hear more. 

Thank you!

-Quicken Jasmine

• bcorngtr
    bcorngtr Member
    I'm having the same problem with multiple accounts tied to one person. I had to change the password on the Wealthscape website (as it expired). When attempting to update I receive the same error message noted above. I'm not sure what thew "Routing Number" is supposed to be as Wealthscape does not provide this. Has this issue been revolved yet?

I'm using Quicken on Mac - Version 6.11.3 (Build 611.47347.100)
  • Any updates?
  • Esskae
    Esskae Member ✭✭
    Same problem with Wealthscape Investor but through Securities America after being required to update password. After updating all accounts the error box pops up. If I individually retry each of the Wealthscape accounts from the error box, then it works for that time only.
  • JGSCuse
    JGSCuse Member
    I noticed the problem began when I was required by Wealthscape (through the mystreetscape.com website) to update my password. After that event, I can no longer connect to mystreetscape.com through Quicken.
  • JGSCuse
    JGSCuse Member
    Screenshot attached
  • will there ever be any resolution on this?
  • JGSCuse
    JGSCuse Member
    When can we expect a reply to these comments from Quicken?
  • Hello All, 

Thank you for reaching back out to let us know that you are still experiencing this issue. 

Could you please confirm that you are on the latest release by navigating to Quicken > Check for Updates...

Please let me know, thanks!

-Quicken Jasmine

• yes I have 6.12.2
  • JGSCuse
    JGSCuse Member
    Using Version 6.12.2 (Build 612.47862.100) on MacOS 13.2.1

Here is latest screen capture of the error:
  • JGSCuse
    JGSCuse Member
    Updated to the new software version 6.12.3 (Build 612.47885.100). I was able to reconnect to the account once after the new software was installed, and then subsequent tries have all FAILED. Screen shot attached. I also submitted through your error reporting system in the software, with a reference to this community thread link.

This is not what I expect from Quicken as 33 year user of this product. Please resolve this issue.
  • JGSCuse
    JGSCuse Member

Still waiting for resolution of this issue.

This discussion has been closed.