missing order number

Options
I have come to realized this a recognized problem with some users. I never did receive an order number with my purchase of Quicken Deluxe purchased directly from Quicken.com. I need to request my 30 day refund which requires this number. It is not in any email I received from Quicken. I am an experienced computer user who knows my way around any type of technology so please don't tell me to check my quicken emails. It is NOT there. A simple text search within each email I ever received verifies this. I did receive a confirmation number is this the same as an order number?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @cmjoz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question. 

Your order number can be found in your order confirmation email. I went ahead and re-sent that confirmation email to you. However, in case you do not receive the email, I have also sent you a direct message to provide you with your order number.

Please navigate to the inbox in the top right-hand corner of the Community page and check your inbox.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• cmjoz
    cmjoz Member
    Options
    Well, I filled out the refund request form 9 days ago and still no refund. What gives? (#010356465)
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @cmjoz

Thank you for reaching back out. 

For further assistance regarding receiving your refund, I recommend contacting Quicken Support directly. The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.