Quicken Deluxe Mac asking for renewal (was renewed in December!)

I have an existing (since December) deluxe subscription that has been working without issue until this morning. Today I get a sidebar saying my subscription has expired and won't let me download. Looking at the info from the Quicken->My Quicken Account shows my deluxe subscription is active.

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello again,

Thank you all for submitting reporting this issue here in the Community and for submitting problem reports.

This issue has been escalated internally and our teams are working to resolve it, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Jay Baker
    Jay Baker Member ✭✭✭
    Also just noticed that About dialog shows Premier, not Deluxe (which is my subscription). Why does the software think I have a Premier sub?
  • japasunor
    japasunor Mac Beta Beta
    Having the same issue...
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Try menu Quicken > Sign Out and then sign back in.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • cleanh2oman
    cleanh2oman Member ✭✭
    > @RickO said:
    > Try menu Quicken > Sign Out and then sign back in.

I'm having the same issue as the author. Signing out and back in didn't help. Quicken for Mac, Deluxe, renewed in November 2022. Quicken on the web and mobile app don't work either. Ugh
  • skmcmains
    skmcmains Member ✭✭
    I've updated my subscription but it is not recognized as being updated. Everything I've seen is only for Quicken for Windows. I've logged out and back in and it still does not allow me to update my accounts even though my subscription didn't expire until 2/4!
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Can you confirm that if you log into your account on quicken.com that it shows the correct expiration in the Subscriptions pane? Either way, you will likely need to contact Quicken Support (link at the top of this page) to get this resolved.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • cleanh2oman
    cleanh2oman Member ✭✭
    In my case, yes quicken.com has the correct subscription info. Quicken Deluxe, renews November 18, 2023. As noted by the OP, Quicken->About shows subscription to Quicken Premier, expired January 30, 2023. Weird. I will contact support.
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    Ugh...same issue here.  Do we all need to call in with our issues?  I just opened a chat and they told me to call in after 8:00am PT???
  • snipes
    snipes Unconfirmed ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Same issue here. Subscription is valid until July according to the website. But Quicken for Mac won't says it expired Jan 30th. Signed out and back in but no change in the software.
  • Jay Baker
    Jay Baker Member ✭✭✭
    Just got off the phone... same thing about calling in after 8:30AM PST. She indicated that this is somehow related to my previously being a beta customer and that the escalation team in California would need to fix it. So will have to wait 2 hours and call them.
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    They told me the same thing via chat.  I don't remember ever being a beta customer.  
  • jrhoyer
    jrhoyer Member ✭✭✭
    I was on with support for quite a while this morning.  Glad to know that it isn't just me!  Support was prompt and polite, just unable to address the issue.
  • aaron
    aaron Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    having the same issue
  • Quicken Anja
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

-Quicken Anja

• snipes
    snipes Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Problem Report submitted.
  • Matt
    Matt Member ✭✭✭
    Problem report submitted as well.  
  • MarcoAA
    MarcoAA Member
    I have the same issue, I renewed my Deluxe in October and it says that I have Premier and it expired yesterday. I didn't buy Premier. I spoke with Customer Support and they say they know about the problem and we have to wait until it is resolved.
    They shall pay us for downtime as we can't update any bank information, at least give us 6 months extension on our membership
  • Javaman310
    Javaman310 Member ✭✭
    Same problem. Submitted problem report with logs.
  • cleanh2oman
    cleanh2oman Member ✭✭
    Problem report submitted. For what it's worth, I enrolled in the beta program years ago, but was never active in it.
  • JohnV007
    JohnV007 Member ✭✭
    Same issue.  Problem report submitted.
  • pgeller
    pgeller Member
    Started working again about 30 minutes after submitting problem report.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello again,

Thank you all for submitting reporting this issue here in the Community and for submitting problem reports.

This issue has been escalated internally and our teams are working to resolve it, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

-Quicken Anja

• snipes
    snipes Unconfirmed ✭✭
    Thanks. Mine is working again now after quitting and restarting Quicken.
  • Jay Baker
    Jay Baker Member ✭✭✭
    Mine appears to be back to normal also
  • jlgg
    jlgg Member ✭✭✭
    Mine is working again, but on examination what they did was extend the incorrect Quicken Premier subscription shown in the "About Quicken" window by one year.  If I'm correct this means the problem will resurface in one year.  This will not be truly fixed until the information in the "About Quicken" window matches the information in the "My Quicken Account" window.
This discussion has been closed.