Community username help

Options
Long story short: because of a technical issue that couldn't seem to get resolved any other way (after multiple escalations), Quicken Support had me create a new Quicken ID, and then they transferred my product subscription over to it. My old Quicken ID (which I am using to log into the community and post this) is now in the queue for deletion.

I'd like to keep using the same community username going forward though. Can someone either delete my community profile or change its username (adding "-old-id" to the end), so that I can register this username in the community with my new Quicken ID?

Thanks!

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I flagged your post for the moderators to see.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @dpward-old-id,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Per your request, I went ahead and added "-old-id" to your current username. However, if you still wish to have your Community profile deleted entirely, we can do that too. Please respond to this thread to confirm this if you wish to proceed with deleting your profile.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Hi @Quicken Anja , yes please delete this profile. Thank you!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for the confirmation! This profile will be deleted here shortly.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.