Search Does Not Find QCD Withdrawals from My IRA

Options
Last year I started to use QCDs from my IRA for most of my charitable contributions. Today I discovered that when I search for payments to charities by name, the QCD payments do not show up in the search box. I thought they were showing up until recently but now I am not sure. What is wrong?

Answers

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Which Search function are you using?
    or the magnifier glass "Find" dialog (selecting "Find all") from an investment register
    or the Easy Answer report "How much am I spending on ..."?
  • VRoberts
    VRoberts Member
    Options
    I've been using the Find/Rep icon, which is the magnifying glass. There is also a Search box at the top right-hand corner of the screen, which give the same results.

Where is the Register Search function you mention, and why does the normal Search not work?
  • VRoberts
    VRoberts Member
    Options
    I never found Register Search, but I do see an All Transactions link, and if I click on that and then search, the QCD payments show up. (I need to search everything instead of just the IRA register because I am trying to find out if I've made a payment to the organization using a different method.

So, I am back to why the normal Find/Rep does not find these transactions. Seems like a bug that should be fixed.
This discussion has been closed.