R41.10 - help with Web connection setup

turg
turg Member ✭✭
Hi, I'm using Quicken Home+Office Ver R141.10 Build 27.141.10. Ive created credit card account, now I want to download my credit card transactions to this account to reconcile. When I go to setup, Quicken asks me to create a new account. It doen'nt recongnize the account that I created.

Best Answer

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    go into the Account itself (CNTL - A) and click on "edit" and then the 'online services' tab 

you have already 'set up' the account; no need to do it a 2nd time. 

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    go into the Account itself (CNTL - A) and click on "edit" and then the 'online services' tab 

you have already 'set up' the account; no need to do it a 2nd time. 
  • turg
    turg Member ✭✭
    Hi,
    I followed your procedure, Quicken is asking me to create an account.
    Best regards.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    turg said:
    Hi, I'm using Quicken Home+Office Ver R141.10 Build 27.141.10. Ive created credit card account, now I want to download my credit card transactions to this account to reconcile. When I go to setup, Quicken asks me to create a new account. It doen'nt recongnize the account that I created.
    Release 41.10 appears to be about 6 - 8 months out of date.
    Is your subscription still active?
    I recommend you download and install the latest Mondo Patch file from https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-mondo-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product to ensure your Quicken software is up to date and correctly installed.

Try the Add Account process ("+" icon in the Account Sidebar title or Tools / Add Account) to select the credit card company, enter your logon credentials for the bank website and then, when your credit card account appears to have been found carefully LINK it to your credit card register.
  • turg
    turg Member ✭✭
    Hi,
    Already updated. Before I can get to entering my logon credentials, Quicken ask me to add an account. It's always the same problem. I can't get to the point to link my bank to my Quiceken account.
    Best regards.
  • turg
    turg Member ✭✭
    Hi,
    I've connected to my bank and dowloaded my last 30 days transaction in the .qdf format. When I opened that file in Quicken, the sofware ask me to create a new account or link to an existing account. I've selected link and I didn't see my Quicken credit card account.
    Best regards.
  • Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    @turg - suggest contacting Support - they will be able to see your screen and walk you through everything required
This discussion has been closed.