edited March 2023 in Using the Mobile App
I use Quicken for Windows. the balances show but not the transactions

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    I use Quicken for Windows. the balances show but not the transactions
    Hello @glennmordini,   

We are sorry about this problem with missing transactions. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance.  

Have you sync'd the Mobile app with your computer? After adding your accounts to the Mobile App, you will need to sync them regularly to ensure the Mobile App is displaying the most up-to-date information. Quicken will sync when you update your accounts, but you can also sync manually by going to Accounts > Sync to Mobile. After the syncing is complete, confirm there were no errors that interfered with the sync. Also, are any of these transactions listed as 'pending' on the bank's side?

You can read some more about missing transaction issues in the Support Article linked here

I look forward to your response, and hope to provide additional information, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • glennmordini
    glennmordini Member ✭✭
    As I have indicated the balances show up so the sync is partially working.
    But no transactions show.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023

Hello @glennmordini,   

Thank you for answering earlier questions about what is happening. We are sorry that this issue is continuing.

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen, then proceed through the steps listed below:

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Edit > Preferences > Mobile & Web.
    2. Click Reset your cloud data.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon  in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID

Note: The Mobile App is a companion app and requires the desktop Quicken program to sync data with. Make sure when syncing on your desktop that the accounts you want to sync are selected. In the Mobile & Web tab, you can see what accounts are enabled for Mobile Sync. If the accounts you want to sync are not listed there, you can click Edit Account Setting to add or remove accounts from Mobile Sync.

If you aren't seeing the data file you are expecting to see, try signing out of the Mobile App and signing back in. Also, make sure you are signing in using the same Quicken ID on both your desktop and mobile device.

Let us know about your results, if you get the chance.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 

This discussion has been closed.