Alabama Credit Union

Options
Quicken will not connect to Alabama Credit Union It says it is having trouble and it is not my fault but gives on error code. This has been going on for several days.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @lakemann

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lakemann
    lakemann Member ✭✭
    Options
    It does not give an error code
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Options
    Hello @lakemann

Thank you for providing that screenshot. 

Due to the nature of the error that you are receiving, you will need to contact Quicken Support for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real time and escalate the situation if needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• lakemann
    lakemann Member ✭✭
    Options
    I figured that so have done that but the guy did not seem very helpful so will see if it gets fixed. Thanks for your response.
This discussion has been closed.