Mac version of Home and Business

gregor22
gregor22 Member
edited March 2023 in Before you Buy
I just bought and installed this on a relatives Mac to handle a small business. I tried to upgrade my subscription for my own small business and see that it is not an option despite being directed to do that on the help pages. Anyone have any thoughts on this? I'd rather not get Parallels and the Windows version if I can help it.

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @gregor22,

Unfortunately, if you want to run Q Home & Business on a Mac, then you'll need to go the Parallels and Windows version, because Quicken does not have a "Home & Business" version for the Mac.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    The developers have said they are planning to implement some form of business features into a future version of Quicken Mac, but they are still soliciting user input on what the feature set should be. Meaning: it won't necessarily be a carbon copy of what's in Quicken Windows Home & Business. But any such future version is still far in the future, since they're still working on defining the feature set. So for now and for some time yet to come, you either have to figure out how to do what you need with the current Mac version, or move to the Windows version under Parallels.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.