Schwab Accounts not downloading

Is anyone having issues with Schwab accounts again? My schwab accounts were working just fine. On Monday morning (Feb 6th), it recorded one transfer that occurred just fine. Then later in the day, there were more transactions and none of these downloaded. In addition, there's been no updates since then (2 days later). I've unlinked and relinked all accounts, I've super-validated, I've updated the DTSTAT date, etc. and nothing has worked. Is there a known bug here?

Note that when I download, the One Step Update summary at completion doesn't even list Schwab results and yes it is checked/included in the One Step Update. Version is Windows 11 on R47.15, Build 27.1.47.15

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hawkins1 said:
    Is anyone having issues with Schwab accounts again? My schwab accounts were working just fine. On Monday morning (Feb 6th), it recorded one transfer that occurred just fine. Then later in the day, there were more transactions and none of these downloaded. In addition, there's been no updates since then (2 days later). I've unlinked and relinked all accounts, I've super-validated, I've updated the DTSTAT date, etc. and nothing has worked. Is there a known bug here?

Note that when I download, the One Step Update summary at completion doesn't even list Schwab results and yes it is checked/included in the One Step Update. Version is Windows 11 on R47.15, Build 27.1.47.15
    Hello @Hawkins1,    

We are sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.

If you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 

You may then add your Charles Schwab-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the Tools menu option in upper left-hand side of the screen, or in the more central, upper left-hand panel, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problems occurring in the test data file once this is attempted. 

Knowing the results will help us to isolate the source of the problem.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Hawkins1
    Hawkins1 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @Hawkins1,    
    >
    > We are sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.If you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 
    >
    > You may then add your Charles Schwab-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the Tools menu option in upper left-hand side of the screen, or in the more central, upper left-hand panel, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problems occurring in the test data file once this is attempted. 
    >
    > Knowing the results will help us to isolate the source of the problem.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 

Hi Jared. I actually think I resolved the issue. I read through the other forums and saw an unrelated issue regarding transaction downloads where Quicken recommended signing out of Quicken then signing back in. I did this and when i ran one step update Quicken pulled the transactions that were missing. I presume it's resolved. Not sure why this issue was isolated to just my Schwab accounts (other accounts updated fine) but its working for now. Any reasons why this happened or how to prevent?
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hawkins1 said:
    > @Quicken Jared said:
    > Hello @Hawkins1,    
    >
    > We are sorry about this issue with online banking services. Thank you for asking about this here on the Quicken Community.If you have the chance, you could save a backup by going to File > Copy or Backup File... in the upper menu at the top of the screen and then create a 'test' data file by going to the same menu and selecting New Quicken File... Next, choose New Quicken File in the screen that follows, and then click OK. After this, choose a file location on your computer and then click Save. Choose Don't use mobile and web when prompted. 
    >
    > You may then add your Charles Schwab-associated accounts by navigating to the Add Account button in the Tools menu option in upper left-hand side of the screen, or in the more central, upper left-hand panel, denoted by the '+' symbol. Let us know if you see the same problems occurring in the test data file once this is attempted. 
    >
    > Knowing the results will help us to isolate the source of the problem.
    >
    > Thank you,
    >
    > Quicken Jared 

Hi Jared. I actually think I resolved the issue. I read through the other forums and saw an unrelated issue regarding transaction downloads where Quicken recommended signing out of Quicken then signing back in. I did this and when i ran one step update Quicken pulled the transactions that were missing. I presume it's resolved. Not sure why this issue was isolated to just my Schwab accounts (other accounts updated fine) but its working for now. Any reasons why this happened or how to prevent?
    Hello @Hawkins1,    

It sounds as though the registration token needed to be reset. This is occasionally necessary if transactions download improperly, or something similar. I am glad that the situation seems to be resolved, and thank you for letting us know about your results from signing in and out. 

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns, and have a great day!

Regards,

Quicken Jared 
This discussion has been closed.