Quicken no longer recognizes ID or login

I used correct ID and confirmed via link on Qkn sign-in page, and also changed my PW, which was also confirmed. Yet Qkn no longer recognizes either, tho it confirmed the changes by email. Suggestions? Very irritating...

Comments

• twobbs1
    twobbs1 Member
    I've seen same problem.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @CmccutchFV & @twobbs1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We will need some additional information in order to better assist you.

Could you please further elaborate and provide details on where exactly it is you are having trouble signing in with your Quicken ID and Password? Is it within the Quicken program? If so, are you receiving a pop-up sign-in prompt and what action are you taking that causes the prompt to pop-up (e.g.: One Step Update, Opening the program, Cloud Sync, etc)?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• LumasAlso
    LumasAlso Unconfirmed, Member
    Same comment here. I have tried logging into my account, changing the password, setting up new account, you name it. It keeps coming back to the "having trouble logging in" dialog. It does not recognize anything that I do, no matter how many 6digit codes that I enter. Very frustrating!!
  • Wesley Ummel
    Wesley Ummel Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    I have the same problem. However, if I dismiss the pop up login by clicking the dismiss box in upper right corner, I can proceed on to the program and download stock prices, etc.
    I access the program by clicking on the app symbol on my desktop.
This discussion has been closed.