Update not working

I am trying to “Update Now” for my Chase Visa card in Quicken. It told me that I needed to reauthorize my account because the bank is transitioning to a different connection method. I have gone through the reauthorization process twice with acknowledgement both times from the bank that the process had completed successfully. However, each time I try to update the account, I receive the same message and it does not complete update the account in Quicken. I have shut down Quicken and opened it again, and also waited for a few hours and tried again, but no luck. How can I fix this?

Best Answers

• Hadit
    Hadit Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    > @Craig D said:
    > I am trying to “Update Now” for my Chase Visa card in Quicken. It told me that I needed to reauthorize my account because the bank is transitioning to a different connection method. I have gone through the reauthorization process twice with acknowledgement both times from the bank that the process had completed successfully. However, each time I try to update the account, I receive the same message and it does not complete update the account in Quicken. I have shut down Quicken and opened it again, and also waited for a few hours and tried again, but no luck. How can I fix this?

When this happened to me I had to completely disconnect my account, restart Quicken, then reconnect as if I was doing so for the first time. I had to "Reauthorize" again but then the connection would work. Having multiple accounts I had to disconnect them all then reconnect one by one. Hope this helps.
  • Craig D
    Craig D Member
    Answer ✓
    Thanks! That fixed it.

Answers

• Hadit
    Hadit Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    > @Craig D said:
    > I am trying to “Update Now” for my Chase Visa card in Quicken. It told me that I needed to reauthorize my account because the bank is transitioning to a different connection method. I have gone through the reauthorization process twice with acknowledgement both times from the bank that the process had completed successfully. However, each time I try to update the account, I receive the same message and it does not complete update the account in Quicken. I have shut down Quicken and opened it again, and also waited for a few hours and tried again, but no luck. How can I fix this?

When this happened to me I had to completely disconnect my account, restart Quicken, then reconnect as if I was doing so for the first time. I had to "Reauthorize" again but then the connection would work. Having multiple accounts I had to disconnect them all then reconnect one by one. Hope this helps.
  • Craig D
    Craig D Member
    Answer ✓
    Thanks! That fixed it.
This discussion has been closed.