Meriwest error 409 - can't connect accounts

I have deactivated all my Meriwest accounts and can't reconnect them. I get this error:

Care Code: QCS-0409
Details:
Conflict detected. institution-logins [304912655349641986] has a conflicting attribute [name=Credentials, answerValue=null].

Comments

• Hello @ScottsOK

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Hello @ScottsOK

Thank you for providing that screenshot. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a 409 error message. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.