Credit Card Download Flag will not clear

I saw several discussions but nothing that seemed to help me. I've had one cc account where the flag will not clear after accepting all transactions. Unfortunately this card was compromised and I need to disable the Online Services. I made sure there are no transactions to accept. I click Done, but the flag stays. I open the Downloaded Transactions (which shows zero available) and the Done button is enabled. I cannot deactivate or Reset the account until I clear the flag.

As a side note. My CU replaced the card and I tried to setup the new account. When Quicken connects to the CU it only shows the old account which is now closed. On another CC Account that was compromised I changed the account numbers on the Quicken Account, That was ugly but I finally got it to wand start downloading the new data with the new account number into the same register. I didn't want to go that route again.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Answers

• Hello @JeffH81,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when Quicken says there are transactions to accept but you do not see any. You may follow this link to access that FAQ. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.