Citibank FDP-102

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Continuing issues with Citibank credit card downloads into Quicken Mac.

Comments

• Carol F
    Carol F Member
    I also am having problems downloading Citibank card info. It has been a problem for months, and I in the past have been able to reconnect the accounts. I am unable to reconnect now. Quicken error code Care Code: FDP-102.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Carol F said:
    I also am having problems downloading Citibank card info. It has been a problem for months, and I in the past have been able to reconnect the accounts. I am unable to reconnect now. Quicken error code Care Code: FDP-102.
    Hello @Carol F

We are sorry about this problem with online banking services and the FDP-102 error code. Thank you for mentioning this here on the Quicken Community.

Currently, there is an Open Alert regarding Citibank accounts and error messages of this variety. You can follow the link provided here for additional details, and any future updates. Currently, there are no ETAs available regarding a resolution, although our teams are working on the issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and we thank you for your patience.

I hope that this is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • Propinquity
    Propinquity Member ✭✭
    This problem has been ongoing for me as well. Add me to the list.
This discussion has been closed.