I need help from a Quicken admin regarding my commuity profile

Monte Bliss
Monte Bliss Member ✭✭✭
Could you either tell me how to fix it or take a look at my profile regarding "My Bookmarks" and "My Discussions"  The count is not right.  For some reason my bookmark count is not matching what pulls up in the community.  The bookmark count is at 7, but only one discussion alert is shown.  My Discussions are showing 4 which is correct, but none of my discussions show up now. How do I either reset these counters or change them to reflect what is right? Thanks

Edit: Funny thing, I just created a new discussion and bookmarked it and the "My Discussions" reduced by 1 and the Bookmarks increased normally by 1.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Monte Bliss,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

You likely had Alerts or posts bookmarked that have since been archived which removes those posts from public view thus also removing their visibility from your bookmarks. I don't believe we (moderators) have the ability to remove these from your total bookmark count, but I can pass this along to our Admins and see if there is anything they can do.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.