QWC+ not downloading transactions

My account wasn't updating properly so I deleted it.. and readded it. Anyway, "Through Direct Connect, you can download up to 12 months of transaction history for checking, savings and credit card accounts." but with the move to QWC+ it doesn't appear to have downloaded anything. Any help would be appreciated since I do not see a related topic, phone number, or email under the support page.

Comments

• dontask
    dontask Member
    Never mind, I found the phone number on the profile. Also the http-400 error appears to be caused by an institutionid that no longer exists. I'm trying to identify what account the id belongs to and remove it.
  • dontask
    dontask Member
    Good news, I deleted accounts until the error disappeared so I must've gotten it. I think it may have been the result of duplicate accounts as I saw multiple when accessing quicken on the web.
  • dontask
    dontask Member
    The result is now everything is synchronizing correctly (between web and desktop app), even information that wasn't synchronizing before. I will readd the account with the mentioned transaction issue and let you all know how that turns out.
  • dontask
    dontask Member
    All the transactions downloaded properly this time :)
This discussion has been closed.