cannot Find (reset Quicken warnings)

After I reconcile an account, I no longer get a prompt to write a check to pay the balance.
after research is to reset Quicken warnings
But I can not find it!!
Edit > Preferences > Alerts & Messages > reset Quicken warnings

But there is no Alerts & Messages Menu

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2023
    Hello @Old Man USAF,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

After navigating to Edit > Preferences, "Alerts & Message" is located in the list on the left side as shown in the below screenshot (highlighted blue). 

If not, please take a screenshot of your Preferences screen and share it here. If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Thank you for your fast response
    As you can See there is no "Alerts & Messages" Prompt
  • Quicken Anja
    Thank you for following up with a screenshot.

I took the liberty of reviewing your account with us and found that you are subscribed to the Starter subscription. Unfortunately, the "Alerts & Messages" option in preferences is not offered in the Starter subscription which is why you are not seeing that option. For this option to be visible, you will need a Deluxe or higher subscription. 

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Thank you for your Assistance
  • Quicken Anja
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.