Downloading From Fidelity

I am continuing to have problems downloading from Fidelity. This is likely at least my 3rd instance in the past 45 days.

Now I cannot update to my IRA account or disable it. It says I have unaccepted transactions to review. Try as I might, I can find no such transactions. I can update the other Fidelity accounts individually, but not as a group. It appears to be this one account.

As I said, I cannot download, update the connection, or disable it. Any help?

Ben

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @benno,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

First, I suggest you try turning off the Auto-Entry setting and see if doing so will then allow you to deactivate the account in order to reactivate and reset the connection. You can find the Auto-Entry setting in the Online Services tab (right-click account name > Edit/Delete account > Online Services > Auto-Entry: Off/On). After you reactivate, you can switch this setting back to your original preference.

Once you've changed this setting, go ahead and try deactivating the account. 
    Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, reactivate through Add Account, by navigating to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name, and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭

Just a note, there is a bug in automatic entry mode in investment accounts where some downloaded transactions will not show up. For instance, say you enter a transaction for a buy, and then the downloaded one that would match to this has a slightly different price. In and investment account this is a “near match”. This transaction will not appear while automatic transaction entry mode is on. Disabling automatic transaction entry mode will show this transaction in the Downloaded Transactions tab, and when you click on it, Quicken will prompt to see if this near match is correct.

Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • benno
    benno Member
    The support article finally got me there in locating a hidden unaccepted transaction. Once I did that, I was able to deactivate ad then add back. Thanks,
This discussion has been closed.