Citibank - CC-592

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Citibank one-step download hasn't worked since Citi changed its website.

Comments

• TradGirl
    TradGirl Member ✭✭
    I get a "Quicken is having trouble connecting to Citibank" message and a CC-592 error. With two Citi accounts it would be nice to be able to utilize Quicken with them.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited February 2023

Hello @TradGirl,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• ButchCol
    ButchCol Member ✭✭

Received Quicken Error cc-592 on Citibank when I set up "2 Srep Authentication" in Citibank Security profile. Once I went back into Citibank and removed this security protocol, I was able to reconnect this account to Quicken and update.

I went back to Citibank account and placed "2 Srep Authentication" back on. Until Quicken gets this resolved, I'll just update thru Quicken when necessary by this method.

• jdanderson54
    jdanderson54 Member ✭✭✭
    Likewise received a cc-592 when trying to update the connection method on my Citi Card account. After I turned off 2FA, I was able to connect and update my account.

Quicken - with the current security environment, you need to be able to handle 2FA on Citi, just like you do on other connections.
  • bobz
    bobz Member ✭✭
    Same for me. Could not connect anymore to Citi, then turned off 2FA. Was able to connect afterwards. Connecting to other accounts with 2FA works without having to turn it off.
  • Jim Qkn
    Jim Qkn Member

I never turned on 2FA with Citibank and I am getting the Quicken Error CC-592

This discussion has been closed.