USAA Sorry. We Encountered an Error.

Options
System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: USAA Reauthorize Fail.

Comments

• Iswan
    Iswan Member
    Options
    I am having the same issue. I have 8 accounts under one USAA login ID that I am trying to update. I get a successful message after I login to USAA via Chrome. However, when I come back to quicken, I get an error message basically just saying my accounts failed to update in Quicken.
  • Iswan
    Iswan Member
    Options
    To add more to my post above, according to my USAA profile page, I have successfully authorized Quicken access to my USAA account.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello @Iswan ,

We are sorry that you seem to be affected by online banking issues as well. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community.

How long has this error been occuring? If this has been ongoing for more than 24 hours, then I recommend speaking with Quicken Support by making use of the information provided here.  They will need to work with you in order to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them, uniquely. I do wish that we could provide more advice from the Quicken Community, but Support's help will be necessary in this situation.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

This discussion has been closed.