Online setup for Target Redcard (the new Mastercard one)

ssllii
ssllii Member ✭✭✭
Before Target transition to the mastercard side, I used to download transactions in qfx format and did file import.
Now with the new mastercard, I don't know how to setup online nor can I use file import successfully.
Target website says the card is issued by TD Bank, USA. When I tried to setup with TD Bank, my login filed. I even tried Target National Bank, that failed also.
Anyone has successfully setup webconnect and don't mind sharing the instructions?

Answers

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @ssllii,

We are sorry about this problem with adding accounts. Thank you for inquiring about this here on the Quicken Community.

First, what ‘instance’ of TD Bank are you selecting when you are in the Add Account window and are using the search bar to locate the financial institution? Also, are you receiving a particular error message when trying to enter your credentials, and if so, what kind?

I look forward to your answers, and I hope to provide further assistance, if necessary.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• ssllii
    ssllii Member ✭✭✭
    I tried "TD Bank Webconnect" and "TD Bank Credit Card", and received CC-503 when trying to login. I do not have a direct relationship with TD Bank, only via the Target Redcard Manage card link.
  • Quicken Jared

Hello @ssllii,

We are sorry that these issues remain ongoing. Thank you for providing those additional details about the situation.

First, save a backup by navigating to File > Copy or Backup File… in the upper menu at the top of the screen. Next, take a look at the Support Article provided here, if you have not done so, already. Be sure to follow the instructions in order. Do these steps seem to resolve the issue?

I look forward to hearing about your results, if you have the chance to check back in with us.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

• ssllii
    ssllii Member ✭✭✭
    I have tried the backup and even validate my data file. However, since it is unclean whether the Target Redcard Mastercard is services by which website, Target National Bank or TD Bank. I could not use Quicken to login to the web connection.
  • Quicken Jared

Hello @ssllii ,

Thank you for getting back to us about this.

Have you already tried to update your Password Vault, using the instructions provided in the Support Article from earlier? If the issue continues after doing so, I recommend speaking with Quicken Support by making use of the information provided here.  They will need to work with you in order to troubleshoot and diagnose this issue in greater detail with the tools and resources available to them, uniquely. I do wish that we could provide more advice from the Quicken Community, but Support's help will be necessary in this situation.

I hope that is helpful, and feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared

This discussion has been closed.