Optum Bank - CC-503

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Optum Bank HSA Can't Connect.

Comments

• barrykmd
    barrykmd Member ✭✭✭
    I've been getting a CC-503 error for over a week. I follow the prompts, re-enter my password, and it says every is good. When I try the download, still get the same error. I've reported via the Report a Problem link several times.

I just got a renewal notice from Quicken. I may consider dropping them, too. And I've been using Quicken since the DOS days.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @barrykmd,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue here in the Community, though we apologize for the trouble.

This has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JeffinPTC
    JeffinPTC Member ✭✭
    Same here, and this is not the first time. After several days, I did a "reset account"

Right click on account name
    Edit/delete account
    Online Services Tab
    Reset account

Been working so many QW problems lately I can't remember if this one asks you to "Link to existing Account," but if it does, do it.

Works now. My .01 Feb interest in my checking account showed up this morning.
    The HSA investments have never downloaded. I track the funds and update the quotes and enter the transactions every quarter or so.

Let me know if you find an alternative. I've been using QW since 1995, and since the divorce from intuit it seems like I'm fixing a problem like this weekly But the last time I tried another fincacial program, it was mainly interested in getting your stock trading and retirement plans business. Maybe Bill will bring back MS Money.
  • barrykmd
    barrykmd Member ✭✭✭
    Still broken
  • JeffinPTC
    JeffinPTC Member ✭✭
    edited March 2023
    Still working for me with my Optum Checking account only, or at least it worked for a copay on 21 Mar. The Mutual funds side of Optum has never worked.
  • barrykmd
    barrykmd Member ✭✭✭
    Still broken for me.
This discussion has been closed.