BMO Harris changed their login from bmoharris.com to bmo.com

gfm83
gfm83 Member ✭✭
How do I change Quicken login?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @gfm83,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

If your financial institution has changed its URL, then it will require them to submit a request to have it changed within Quicken. For more detailed information regarding this topic, please take a moment to review the section titled "How can I fix an incorrect Homepage URL?" found in this support article.

I do apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta

It appears that BMO Harris Bank's web address has not been updated yet on the Quicken Connect servers. I would wait a few days to see if it updates. To check, start the new account creation process entering “BMO Harris” in the search box. See what web addres it shows. If it gets updated, but your account does not update automatically, then open the account settings and disconnect then reconnect the account.

If the servers web address doesn't get updated soon, then you should contact Quicken Support to let them know about the change.

Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.