Updated my USAA banking connection and now instead of 2 accounts (checking & saving), I have 4 .

Options
msweat
msweat Member ✭✭
I did the update connection with USAA and when I reauthorized my accounts (Checking & Saving), it added another Checking & Saving account to Quicken with downloads from 9/2021 that I would have to add to the new Quicken accounts. There must be a way for me to fix this. Can I just 'delete' the two new accounts?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options

Hello @msweat,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Before you begin any troubleshooting attempts, we first advise saving a backup (just in case).

Then, I suggest that you please deactivate the 2 new accounts that were created and then delete them. Please, follow the steps found in this support article to deactivate. Once deactivated, right-click each of the new account names and select Edit/Delete account and click Delete Account on the bottom left. Follow the prompts to complete the deletion of each account.

Once they have both been deleted, attempt to reconnect the original two accounts through Add Account, by navigating to Tools > Add Account..., search for your Financial Institution name, and follow the prompts to connect. Once your account(s) have been found, be sure to link them to the existing account(s) you have already set up in Quicken.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.